Tour Time:04 Hour (Approximately)
Dubai, the Gulf’s most enchanting cosmopolitan city, offers modern and ancient charms. The tour includes a photo stop at the world’s one and only 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab, the visit to the famous twin minaret mosque, the Jumeirah Mosque, passing by the extravagant Palastquater “Zabeel” and Skyline at the Dubai Creek, until we reach Bastakiya, the wind-towered houses of old merchants, and the 180-year old Al Fahidi Fort*.
Part of the tour is the visit to Dubai Museum to further understand the ancient culture of Dubai, after which, we will witness an “Abra” (water taxi) at the Dubai Creek.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Dubai Museum – located within an 18th century – it has exhibits that depicts the history and culture of the region.
- Jumeirah Mosque – a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture
- Jumeirah Beach
- Burj Al Arab – the sail-shaped hotel that holds the distinction of being the world’s only seven-star hotel
- The Palm Island – the most scenic artificial man-made island on the earth, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices
- Atlantis Hotel – this is perhaps the centerpiece of Palm Island
- Mall of Emirates – with Ski Dubai and a host of shops, restaurants and café – it provides finest in shopping, dining and entertainment activities
- Dubai Mall – in addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world
- BurjKhalifa – this magnificent steel structure, towering up to a height of 825 meters, is the world’s tallest building
- Drop off at your Hotel